Kryštof English Preschool > Basic info
- MULTICULTURAL ENVIRONMENT WITH MONTESSORI TEACHING ELEMENTS
- MAX. 6 SAILORS IN A GROUP
- QUALIFIED TEACHERS – NATIVE SPEAKERS
- UNIQUE OFFER OF PART-TIME AND NON-STOP CAMPS INCL. SKIING AND CYCLING
- TRUST AND QUALITY GAINED BY 18 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
- OFFERING MOTIVATING, POSITIVE AND SAFE ENVIRONMENT
- CONTINUING CHRISTOPHER COLUMBUS´ DISCOVERY VOYAGES
- MAGIC SCHOOL AND A CHANCE FOR YOUR CHILDREN – QUALITY PREPARATION FOR FLAWLESS ENTRY TO PRIMARY SCHOOLS INCL. BILINGUAL CZECH-ENGLISH AND INTERNATIONAL SCHOOLS
- GUARANTEE OF CONTINUITY IN THE TEACHING PROGRAMME AT KRYŠTOF CLUB JUNIOR
WHY WITH KRYŠTOF ENGLISH PRESCHOOL?
It is neither important nor decisive what is the child´s mother tongue when it starts going to school. The teachers communicate with the children in English from the beginning and our big children communicate among each other only in English. This happens within the frame of teaching units where this rule was set by themselves. We know from our experience that all children are able to understand and use English very quickly, they can easily join a lesson and games.
Our English preschool makes language learning easier also for the future because the language becomes a natural part of children´s life. At this age, it gets to them in a natural form without stress and „without learning“. Today and in our culture, the knowledge of a mother tongue and at least one world´s language , mostly English, becomes a necessity. That is why we think it is essential to prepare our children for the future in this sense. Moreover, bilingual children show higher ability of independent decision making and also higher social intelligence.
The time in which a child attends our preschool is a time when the child is naturally programmed to learn foreign languages. It begins with its birth and finishes at about the age of 6. The child learns its mother tongue easily and other languages as well. For a child, it is not only simple but also very useful in its further development. The results of modern neurological research show that learning another foreign language builds a number of brain connections which strengthen the intellectual capacity of a child.
We communicate with the parents of our children, the communication is based on partnership and it is mutual. Parents have updated information about the time and location of preschool activites. We offer consultations. Parents and grandparents are invited to participate in activities together with their children. We also organize seminars focusing on child´s upbringing and education. We are proud to say that we were given the certificate „Parents welcome“.
- KRYŠTOF, Sadová 61, Černošice, Praha-west
- KRYŠTOF, Olešská 3391/14, Praha 10, 100 00